ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
Run my Saigon – Powered by 100PLUS is an online run/walk challenge to encourage people to improve their health by physical exercises.
With the desire to enable everyone – especially beginners – to do physical exercises, this event allows you to record results on mobile app/smart watch/treadmill, then take a screenshot and send us your results.
What’s more? Saigon is the former name of HCM City. By finishing this challenge, you will receive a unique medal featuring District 1’s map to mark this special race.
Location: You can run or walk anywhere, even at home.
Registration deadline: 17 May, 2020
Running period: 27 April – 17 May, 2020
Distance: 10km (Finish in one or many runs/walks)
Cut-off time: Unlimited.
How to register:
- Step 1: Click the orange “Register now” button bellow and follow guideline to book your ticket.
- Step 2: Make payment as guided on the website.
- Step 3: Run or walk anywhere and anytime during the challenge period (27 April – 17 May, 2020). Total running/walking distance must be at least 10km.
- Step 4: Use mobile app, smart watch or treadmill to record results. (Learn how to use Strava app)
- Step 5: Submit results by taking a screenshot of your device (Learn how to submit results for online challenges)
- Step 6: Receive gifts & rewards from The Running Hub and sponsors.
Quantity: 200 tickets.
CATEGORIES & FEES
- 10km (completed in one or many runs/walks)
- 199.000 VND/ticket
TIME & LOCATION
- Time: From 27 April, 2020, 00:00 AM to 17 May, 2020, 11:59 PM
- Location: Anywhere
RACE PACK COLLECTION
FREE DELIVERY of race kit to participants within Vietnam’s territory, during the period:
From 28 April, 2020, 00:00 AM to 31 May, 2020, 11:59 PM
Each finisher will receive:
- 01 Finisher medal
- 01 e-certificate
- 12 cans of 100PLUS sports drink
- 01 nut & brown rice bar from 365Begin
- 01 travel map from AskVietnamese
- 01 voucher for English & Chinese online learning courses from Language Arts School
1. How to use my mobile phone to record results?
2. How to submit results for online challenges?
3. Who can join this challenge?
Everyone can join online challenges on The Running Hub, regardless of age, gender, nationality, running level…The only limitation is your address to receive race kit must be within Vietnam’s territory.
4. Payment method
Please make bank transfer payment to:
- Account holder: HOANG BAO HAN
- Account number: 0421000494403
- Bank: Vietcombank – Hung Vuong Branch
- Remark: <Booking No.> <Full name> <Phone number> (Example: LOFODSCT Hoang Bao Han 0971234567)
5. Where can I find my booking code?
You can find your BOOKING CODE in Booking Confirmation and Payment Confirmation emails. The Organizer will use this code to identify each individual.
ABOUT OUR TITLE SPONSOR
100PLUS – title sponsor of Run my Saigon – is a leading brand in healthy sports drink in Southeast Asia. In Vietnam, the product is available in 2 sizes: sleek can 325ml and bottle 500ml. 100PLUS is an ideal choice for refreshing, when playing sports and having fun parties with friends.
Find out more about 100PLUS at: https://www.facebook.com/100PLUS.vn/
CO-SPONSORS & PARTNERS